Madeleine’s qualifications include a Bachelor of Health Science (with distinction), majoring in nutrition and botanical medicine. She also holds a Bachelor of Natural Therapies (SCU), with distinction. Madeleine is currently also completing a Master of Health Science (UNE), majoring in botanical medicine.
Madeleine is a member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) and the Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA) and is registered with all major health funds.
Madeleine has a strong interest in ethical and sustainable medicine, this extends to, for example, avoiding the use of highly endangered plant species, sourcing herbal extracts and other supplements from ethical and environmentally sustainable sources, and the use of cruelty-free supplements.
In her leisure time, Madeleine loves spending time with her family, doing yoga and walking in nature.
Qualifications, Awards & Associations
- Master of Health Science - Herbal Medicine (in progress)
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Bachelor of Natural Therapies
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Bachelor of Arts (Clinical Psychology/Media Studies)
- NHAA award for "Outstanding Herbal Medicine in Clinical Practice"
- Member of Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
- Member of Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
To request an appointment please contact:
Mobile: 0432 881 622